The Medpoint Clinics goal is to provide acute health care access for Londoners with or without a family doctor.
All the physicians working in these clinics bill OHIP for their services unless it`s deemed non-insured or third party.
The focus is on providing efficient acute health care only. These clinics are not designed to provide on-going comprehensive care for chronic health care conditions.
Please note the following restrictions that these clinics will adhere to:
- No narcotics or street value medications will be prescribed for any situation. This is the policy of the clinic and not at the discretion of the doctor.
- No WSIB or forms will be filled out by the physicians
- Referrals for patients without a family doctor will be made based upon medical indication
- Patients with a family doctor seeking a non-urgent referral will be re-directed back to their family doctor unless that referral is to one of our internal specialists
- Appointments can be made in advance for the Same Day Clinic and Womens Health Centre located in the Citi Plaza only